Gay Pride Amsterdam 2018 on The Prinsenboat
July 29th – August 6th
Sorry no longer available, try next year
Do not miss this unique opportunity to see The Gay Parade boats passing by right in front your window!
You cannot come any closer. You can almost tough!!
The Canal Parade starts at 1.30 pm at the beginning of the Prinsengracht at the Westerdok harbour.
It passes in front of The Prinsenboat!!
At the end of the Prinsengracht, the parade turns left on to the Amstel river, passing the famous white Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) and passes the Stadshuis / Muziektheater to make a right in the direction of the Oosterdok.
The Prinsen Boat location
- Follow the highway (A4) in the direction of Amsterdam.
- At the end of the A4 you will reach the Ring (A10) around Amsterdam.
- Here you take the exit S110(Centrum).
- At the first set of traffic lights you continue straight on into the Rijnstraat.
- After approximately 800 meters the Rijnstraat becomes the Van Woustraat.
- Keep driving always straight and you will reach Frederiksplein, make a right onto Utrechtsestraat.
- After few meters you’ll reach the Prinsengracht Canal (the first Canal), before the bridge you should turn right (notice a bar at the corner) and you’ll find The Prinsenboat, Prinsengracht 816F, opposite house n.816.
- Approximately 2.4km to The Prinsenboat (approximately 30 minutes of walking)
- Take tram number 4 (the stop is located between central station and information at platform 4)
- Get off the tram at the 5th stop, Prinsengracht (Utrechtsestraat).
- As the tram pulls away, you will see a flower stand on the opposite side of the street. We are the first houseboat behind the flowerstand, Prinsengracht 816F and opposite house n.816
Take a taxi directly to The Prinsenboat or one of the several trains to the Central Station.